Numbers Blanket Sample Sale / COVID-19 Relief Fund
This is a sample version of the Winter 2019 release of the Numbers Blanket. I received a limited quantity and they are marked down at 40% of retail price.
4/2: only 1 left in stock.
Giving with transparency:
100% of the profit will be donated to Feeding America Org's Covid-19 Response Fund that helps to get food and funds to local food banks across the US.
Thanks to your support, this small business of mine has generated over $550 in donation so far! All past and future contributions will be split between the Creator Fund and the Feeding America Covid-19 Response Fund.
Please read below before purchase so you know what to expect.
Sample blankets are not functionally defective (no loose or broken seams) - there may be slight color or pattern variations from the retail product, or small patches of mis-prints due to the iterative digital printing process. Photos shown on this listing are of a few actual samples.
Samples are either brand new or gently used only in photos used to communicate to the production partner. Washing before first use is highly recommended.
All other product details are the same (see below).
Free priority shipping in the US on 2 or more blankets.
This blanket took over a year in the making from the first brushstroke to final approval of the sample. In a world of fast fashion and immediate gratification, we want to offer something a little different.
Each animal was a hand painted watercolor painting, then digitally scanned and composed to create this education yet functional blanket. Don't need another blanket but appreciate the art? It comes with 2 top loops that can be used to hang as wall tapestry.
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton muslin
- 4 layers of huggable fabric. Light enough to take with you on trips, warm enough for cooler days.
- 47 x 47 inches (120cm)
- All your favorite ocean animals in hand painted watercolor, then digitally printed so the color will not fade after washing.
- Machine washable on cold setting
- Back side features watercolor ocean waves pattern.
- More than just a blanket: it's educational and can be hung as wall tapestry using the top two loops.